The Marketing Awards is Canada’s original creative competition that recognizes the best work in advertising, design, multicultural and craft from coast to coast.
The work produced by our artisans this year was very well-received at the Marketing Awards, including winning Best of Show in Design for CN100 and several Gold Ms! A huge congratulations to our creative community and clients, who believed in our ability to take our creativity to places it’s never gone before.
We are incredibly proud to announce that Sid Lee has taken home the following prizes spanning various categories:
- CN100: Best of Show — Design
- CN100: Gold — Brochures/Print collateral
- CN100: Gold — Brand environment
- Raptors Two Five: Gold — Logo
- Camp Ville-Marie: Silver — Brand environment
- Tentree: Bronze — Logo redesign
Advertising — Public service
- Literacy Foundation Reading Pays Off: Silver — Radio campaign
- POW Fact Avalanche: Bronze — Online
- POW Fact Avalanche: Bronze — Community building
- Vision Zero Project and the City of Montreal The Impactful Reminder: Bronze — Ambient (Large Scale)
- TA2 Sound + Music Get An Original Track: Gold — Self-promotion
- IGA Inseparable: Gold — Television Single (Over 30 seconds/Long-form)
- IGA Tattoos: Silver — Augmented/Virtual reality
- Loto-Québec Dream Cruise: Silver — Radio single
- IGA Inseparable: Bronze — Online film single (Long-form)
- Maple Leaf Foods I’m Not Eating That: Bronze — Television single (Small budget)
- H&R Block Trust The Experts: Bronze — Television campaign (30 seconds and under)
For more information on the Marketing Awards prizewinners, visit their website.