Sid Lee wins five awards at the 2020 ADC Awards
The ADC Awards are the oldest industry award show in the world, celebrating the very best in advertising, design, illustration, photography, and digital media, all with a focus on craftsmanship and innovation.
For this 99th edition, our artisans set themselves apart by winning two Silver Cubes and three Bronze Cubes. Thanks to their passion and our clients’ trust, we are the third-most awarded agency in Canada, and first in Quebec.
It is with great pride that we share this with our clients, who inspire us to push our creative limits a little further every year.
Here’s a list of the awards we won:
- Silver Cube for The Impactful Reminder in the Design for Good category
- Silver Cube for CN100 in the Branding category
- Bronze Cube for the Fact Avalanche with POW Canada in the Social Media/Twitter category
- Bronze Cube for The Impactful Reminder in the Environmental Design/Exhibition Design category
- Bronze Cube for Bucket Bangers in the Integrated/Digital category