The One Show is one of the world’s most prestigious awards ceremonies that recognizes the best creative work in advertising, interactive, design, branded entertainment, and digital marketing.
To receive a One Show Pencil is to have won what is considered one of the top awards in the creative industry. It is with great honour and pride that we announce Sid Lee has taken home 2 Gold Pencils and 1 Silver during this year’s ceremony!
A huge congratulations to all of our artisans and clients, with whom we work hand in hand to push the limitations of creativity further every year. The following awards belong to you:
- Vision Zero and the City of Montreal The Impactful Reminder: GOLD in Design - Out of Home/Brand Installation
- TA2 Get an Original Track: GOLD in Radio & Audio - Craft/Writing - Campaign
- TA2 Get an Original Track: SILVER in Radio & Audio - Broadcast/Campaign
Alongside these remarkable achievements Sid Lee was recognized with merit awards for:
- H&R Block It’s Simple Even When It’s Complicated: Film - Television & VOD/Short Form - Campaign
- Vision Zero and the City of Montreal The Impactful Reminder: Branded Entertainment - Experiential/Brand Installations
- Vision Zero and the City of Montreal The Impactful Reminder: Direct Marketing - Experiential/Brand Installations
- CN100: Experiential & Immersive - Craft/Art Direction
- CN100: Design - Branding/Identity System
- KFC Bucket Bangers: Radio & Audio - Custom Content
- POW Fact Avalanche: Social Media - Social Channel/Single Platform
For more information on The One Show 2020 winners, visit their website.