WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a multidisciplinary creative collective striving to make a difference and celebrate culture with bold ideas. Its 700 professionals work as one team from offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, Los Angeles and Seattle. Their mission is to create what matters through brand building, brand expression and brand experience. Its creative community also includes Yard, Digital Kitchen, BIMM and Haigo.
Alongside progressive clients, Sid Lee draws on its rich collection of disciplines, from design to data and experiential communication and technology to advertising and architecture, empowering its clients to outperform their competitors, earn the trust of their customers and increase their influence on culture.
Sid Lee is a member of kyu, a collective of top-tier global creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings. Sid Lee also imagined C2 Montréal, one of the largest creative-business conferences in the world.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor who is passionate about creative, to work on a prominent Canadian brand. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with the Account Director to lead major initiatives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Your entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative problem-solving skills will be key assets.
As an Account Supervisor, you'll be an integral part of our team, working alongside strategy to prepare briefs and confidently assess work from a strategic perspective. Your responsibilities go beyond project management (on-time and on-budget); as you'll also play a crucial role in deepening your understanding of our clients' business, fostering key client relationships, and actively identifying growth opportunities.
In addition, you'll establish yourself as the go-to person for both Account Directors and Creative Directors, contributing to the agency's success and the continued growth of our clients' brand.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients;
- Effectively handle client expectations by thoroughly understanding their business;
- Provide meaningful input on client briefs and business plans;
- Offer POV on creative ideas and assess work strategically;
- Ensure communication plans effectively amplify ideas;
- Take the lead on cross-functional meetings to drive discussion, decisions and next steps;
- Manage complex projects with an understanding of impact on resourcing and agency profitability;
- Coach and mentor direct report.
- 4+ years of agency experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Experience with integrated campaigns including Video, Print, Radio, OOH, In-Store, Digital;
- Strategic thinker who understands agency philosophy, impact of new marketing and media trends and can leverage it to sell and defend work;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent understanding of KPIs and ROI;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.