WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
As a Production Coordinator at Sid Lee, you’ll play a key part in ensuring a smooth and efficient production process. You’ll be responsible for supporting our producers with accounting and administrative tasks like managing budgets and schedules, maintaining the production calendar, processing end-to-end supplier requests, and trafficking deliverables. You’re organized, resourceful and always looking for ways to make workflows more efficient for the team.
- Organize, maintain and update internal project plan/status for the production team
- Act as a liaison between the Producers and the Creative Resource Director to maintain up-to-date production status reports
- Process end-to-end supplier requests
- Create POs for suppliers and follow-up on invoice and payments with accounting teams
- Assist Traffic Manager with time-sensitive distribution of deliverables
- Organize, process and archive administrative requests such as expenses, receipts and travel
- Purchase and license music/images/videos on behalf of the client
- Assist with Lunch & Learn setups including communication with vendors
- Review talent contracts and ensure accuracy based on the information provided
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative requests
- Collaborate with the Post-Production Coordinator on different tasks as needed (status of projects, forecasting, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in communications or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in production, ideally in a creative agency or production house
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.), Dropbox and Keynote
- Fluent in English (both oral and written), knowledge of French is an asset but not required
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.