WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Working with our talented Senior Art Director and other members of our creative family, you’ll be responsible for crafting compelling copy that aligns with our clients’ brand tone of voice and guidelines, while delivering campaigns that work seamlessly across multiple platforms, including film, print, digital and social.
- Write copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for film, print, digital and social
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaignable idea
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective copy
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with our clients
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in an related field.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong Portfolio. You demonstrate originality, innovation, and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- Big Idea Thinker. You go beyond the executional or tactical and come with campaignable thoughts that work across media.
- Versatile Writer. You are experienced at writing for different forms, including film, print, web and social.
- Team Player. You are positive, collaborative and have a contagious spirit. You work well with others.
- Entrepreneurial. You take initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship.
- Production Savvy. You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors.
- Time Management. You can manage your time, meet deadlines and be on time for meetings while juggling multiple projects.
- Cultural Player. You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.