WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
As a Post-Production Coordinator at Sid Lee, you’ll be working closely with the Post-Production Producer and Post-Production team to ensure the highest level of client service and a seamless process. You will help set up systems for archiving and managing workflow, developing efficient processes for completing projects on time and managing deadlines. Additionally, you will act as a liaison between the post-production team and other departments.
- Coordinate all communications on assigned projects with the post-production and production teams
- Communicate with clients on projects as needed
- Support all administrative requests (ie. stock purchases)
- Create estimates and schedules
- Manage in-person sessions, including food/beverage and ensure the highest level of client service
- Book internal and external resources
- Assist the post-production team in everyday tasks
- Manage small projects under a producer’s supervision
- Work closely with the Assistant Editor(s) to ensure all administrative tasks related to a project are complete
- Immediate project asset management + archiving (internal + external files)
- 1-2 years of experience in an advertising agency and/or post-production company
- Understanding of the post-production process
- Strong knowledge of the following software applications:
- Google Drive, G-Suite Products (slides, sheets, docs)
- Working knowledge of the following applications are a plus:
- Avid, Premier, After Effects, Flame, Nuke, Media Encoder
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.