WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team. This person is responsible for building a relationship of trust with the client and will establish themselves as a valuable contributor to the client’s business. They will be responsible for growth within the account, seeking out inbiz opportunities, as well as oversee the management of existing projects. It is also their responsibility to ensure that all members of their team participate in the creation of a fertile environment for ideas to emerge and come to life.
- Understand, analyze, and immerse yourself in mandates confided in you by the clients, in line with their business objectives
- Efficiently communicate mandate requirements to the creative and strategy teams
- Evaluate and control production costs and timelines with the help of your team
- Identify business opportunities in line with clients’ portfolios and create communication and marketing strategies to concretize them
- Guide and positively influence projects, teams, and clients by providing them with direction and vision
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate, change the course of things, challenge the status quo, and push the limits with the projects you lead
- Manage and optimize 360˚ multidisciplinary projects by identifying the right players at the right moment. Both internal and external partners
- Plan projects and revenues
- Contribute to clients’ profitability
- Manage conflicts, provoke discussions, and make difficult decisions
- Manage, train, and guide the development of your team
- 7+ years experience in account services with at least 3+ years supervisory experience
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience in account services
- Expertise in establishing a trust-based relationship with clients
- Experience leading and coaching a team
- Business development vision, leadership, creativity.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.