WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Junior Editor can strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling and engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, creating content for a top-tier brand client in the entertainment and social industry. The candidates must have a trending eye for video content and understand how to reach social audiences effectively.
- Strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling and engaging stories for high-profile entertainment clients.
- Conceive of, craft, and execute dynamic video edits that captivate a young social-driven audience and accomplish project objectives.
- See the bigger picture across all available footage, crafting together sequences to deliver best-in-class social video content.
- Edit videos, build unique assets, and reformat for social platforms.
- Develop best-practice, trending, content-editing techniques to enhance content performance across social platforms, as well as extend content across traditional platforms.
- Collaborate with the content creative director, social managers and art directors on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate with the social team to help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
- Continually survey and discuss social media as well as digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- 2+ years of video editing experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer is an asset.
- Master all aspects of video post-production, including editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Deep understanding of and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Must be immersed in pop culture.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and in preparation of final deliverables.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem-solve.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.