WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor who is passionate and excited about creative to work on a large Canadian brand. The Account Supervisor will work closely with the Account Director leading major initiatives and must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This individual loves a good challenge and is a resourceful and collaborative problem solver. This person will collaborate with strategy to prepare briefs and is confident in assessing work strategically. The Account Supervisor’s duties extend beyond project management (on time and on budget); as they are also becoming increasingly knowledgeable of their clients' businesses, building key client relationships and helping identify opportunities for growth. They have established themselves as the go-to person for both Account Directors and Creative Directors.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients.
- Manage client expectations and knows as much about client's business as they do.
- Has meaningful input on client briefs and business plans.
- Offers POV on creative ideas and capable of judging work strategically.
- Ensures communication plans are effectively amplifying ideas.
- Strategic thinker who understands agency philosophy, impact of new marketing and media trends and can leverage it to sell and defend work.
- Take lead on cross functional meetings to drive discussion, decisions and next steps.
- Given complex business and marketing challenges, ability to prioritize and distill into actionable next steps for team.
- Manage complex projects with an understanding of impact on resourcing and agency profitability.
- Excellent understanding of KPIs and ROI.
- Coaching and mentoring of direct report.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4-6 years’ experience in an agency setting.
- Experience with Integrated campaigns including Video, Print, Radio, OOH, In-Store, Digital.
- Experience as lead Agency IAT partner (nice to have).
- Experience in TV/Video (nice to have).
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.