Executive Director, Social Media
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Sid Lee USA is seeking an Executive Director who will oversee the management and build-out of the Social Practice. This role oversees multiple teams in charge of the ideation, development and production of social media across client verticals, including gaming and brand. This role will also function as an integral leader for new client business pitches, as well as the overall growth of Social within the ecosphere of integrated campaigns across the agency.
- Lead a cross-functional team by focusing on leadership, structure and process for social
- Build strong internal relationships to enable and support other leaders to bring social and innovation into their projects
- Lead and manage the staffing and resourcing of a growing social practice
- Develop high-level, strategic campaign plans and oversee production of Social assets across all channels
- Executive-Level insight into Social Strategy & Content across brand and entertainment clients
- Partner cross-functionally with Executives in Strategy, Accounts, Creative, and Production to ensure world-class client experiences
- Function as the Social-expert on presentations and RFP’s
- Partner with our operations and production leads to develop procedures for managing workflow efficiently and building alignment across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field; Minimum 10+ years of experience developing and executing Social Strategies and Content in an Agency Environment
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing a multifaceted team, including mentoring, hiring, and the development of a growing team
- An integrated leader, with experience working not only Social-first campaigns, but also a champion for how the discipline fits into fully integrated 360 campaigns
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of current and emerging social media platforms and the intricacies that go into making compelling and engaging content across platforms
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.