WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Reporting to the strategists, the Jr. Strategist is a quantitative and qualitative research expert. By virtue of their analysis, they will allow their strategists to uncover business opportunities that meet the clients’ needs and to steer the creative process. The analyst is very curious about human behavior, has a sharp analytical sense, and is impeccably meticulous.
- Collect and analyze data (market studies, consumer behavior, competitive
- Describe the cultural and human context where we find the product/service
- Coordinate research projects, as needed
- Inspire and support the strategic gestation process by packaging information in a clear and concise way
- Suggest strategic solutions that will catalyze or create business opportunities
- Leverage and support the strategic gestation process
- Report on markets trends, future needs
- Present results to several key players
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Knowledge of research tools and data sources
- Knowledge of the latest technology and media trends
- Familiar with the principles of advertising, interactive design, environmental
design and product design
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.