WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Copywriter will report into an ACD or CD, Copy and deliver copy across various mediums for brand client projects. You have a strong digital and social understanding, and in conjunction with your team, you'll deliver projects with unconventional ideas and ensure the highest quality of output.
- Create copy according to brand guidelines across various mediums: film, print, digital and social
- Understand brand guidelines and brand voice
- Collaborate with client/strategy/account services to translate needs into creative work
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective copy
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client
- 2-3+ years of agency experience and creation of innovative copy for brands
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.