Creative Director, Art
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The CD, Art Director is responsible for leading the design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive projects. They have a unique eye for design, are knowledgeable about the latest trends in visual arts, and act as a source for an unlimited number of innovative ideas and concepts. With their strong digital and social understanding, this person carries out projects assigned to them through unconventional ideas and ensure the quality of the final product.
- Lead the creation of artwork within brand guidelines and brand tone of voice
- Lead team(s) and deliver innovative creative output
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaign-able idea
- Collaborate with client/strategy/account services to translate needs into creative work
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client
- 10+ years of agency experience and creation of innovative work for brands
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work
- Ideally you have created world-class campaigns that achieved recognition and/or won multiple awards
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills and can organize, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you.
- You are a strong art director with design pedigree that can work in film, print, web and social
- Production Savvy: You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors
- Cultural Player: You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.