Senior Creative Team: Art & Copy
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
The senior creative team is made up of two dedicated partners whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of a Sr. Art Director and a Sr. Copywriter. The Sr. Art director is responsible for the design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive projects. The Sr. Copywriter is in charge of concepting and copywriting for the same projects. Together, with their strong digital and social understanding, this team carries out projects assigned to them through unconventional ideas and ensure the highest quality of a final product.
*Please note, this is for 2 separate positions. Consideration will only be given to those applying as a team, both a Sr. Art Director and a Sr. Copywriter*
- Write copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for film, print, digital and social. Create artwork within brand guidelines and brand tone of voice.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaignable idea.
- Ability to think about 360 campaigns differently, positioning the content at the center of the reflection and then anchoring other, more traditional points of contact to it.
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective creative work.
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information.
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with the advertising community to help recruit top talent.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- 6+ years of agency experience
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- Big Unconventional Idea Thinker: You go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with innovative campaignable thoughts that work across all media.
- Versatile: You are a strong art director with design pedigree that can work in film, print, web and social.
- Team Player: You are positive, collaborative and a contagious spirit, who works well with others.
- Entrepreneurial You take initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship.
- Production Savvy: You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors.
- Time Management: You can manage your time, hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Cultural Player: You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Hybrid Work Policy: Los Angeles employees will work in our studio in Culver City two days/week and remotely remaining days