WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
The Senior Strategist is the day-to-day lead on strategy for specific and/or multiple pieces of business. This person works with a multidisciplinary internal team and other strategists to craft innovative, timely and culturally relevant strategy that inspires breakthrough and effective creative work. A proven track record of working collaboratively with creative teams and clients. Accountable and motivated by a variety of problems to tackle with insights and solutions. In addition, great storytelling, workshop and communication skills, an analytic mind and passion for research are needed for this role.
- Owns, presents, defends a prejudicial POV
- Creates collaborative moments (brainstorming, workshops, jams), for stakeholders to align on strategic solutions, plans, and creative ideas
- Crafts strategic solutions, plans, and inspiring briefs we all admire
- Creates harmony amongst the many
- Applies relevant combination of business, CX, brand strategy to drive value
- Identifies and maps key touch points and leverage points where brands and people should connect
- Conducts primary qualitative research and drives research design and insight development
- Capable of drafting project design and methodology for business, brand and experience engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably business, marketing, communication or cultural studies)
- 4 years+ experience in strategy (agency, innovation, design, consulting)
- Portfolio with varied outputs
- Research proficient and strong storytelling, workshop and presentation skills a must
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of advertising, interactive design, environmental design and product design, digital and CRM
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.