Creative Project Manager
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
At Sid Lee, the Project Manager is responsible for driving and managing projects from kickoff through strategy, concepting, implementation, to launch and post debriefs. As a Project Manager you are an integral part of the day-to-day running of the business, partnering with Account Management to drive operational discipline, delivery excellence, resource optimization and champion the craft. You will share the vision of the project with your team and play a key role in making decisions that move projects forward. To do so, you need excellent analytical and leadership skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Comfortably and confidently take responsibility for leading the charge in successful delivery of projects within your remit.
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements for your projects and build timing plans accordingly.
- Own project management/workflows and reporting for your assigned projects.
- Have the ability to identify potential project risks, pivot quickly as project dynamics change to keep things moving efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Recognize when to escalate issues which have business implications, and how to manage these with your partners and team.
- Responsible for daily deliverables, supporting development and quality assurance resources
- Proactively consult with key members of your team in order to facilitate collaborative actions to drive positive outcomes.
- Ensure ongoing communication with your team.
- Effectively communicate the status of the team's projects, as well as needs and obstacles the team faces.
- Be aware of the role you play within the team dynamic.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Project managements or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a creative agency, an asset.
- Experience with project management processes and Agile principles, experience with SCRUM methodology is an asset.
- Knowledge of Retail Marketing, an asset.
- Experience with Mavenlink or any other Project Management software, an asset
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.