WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
In addition, we do everything we can to make their lives smoother, fuller, and more rewarding. Check our website to read about all kinds of perks, like snacks, workshops, Summer Fridays, and work-from-wherever days.
- Write copy against copy guidelines and brand tone of voice for film, print, digital and social.
- Lead teams and ensure strong creative output, while reporting in to the Creative Director or Executive Creative Director.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaignable idea.
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective copy.
- Proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information.
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with the advertising community to help recruit top talent.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- Strong Portfolio: you demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- International Recognition: you have created a world-class campaign that achieved international fame or won multiple international awards.
- Leadership Skills: you demonstrate strong leadership skills and can organize, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you.
- Mentor: you are able to pass on your experience to others through generous and patient mentorship of more junior members of the team.
- Big Idea Thinker: you go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with campaignable thoughts that work across all media.
- Versatile Writer: you are experienced at writing for different formats, including film, print, web and social.
- Team Player: you are positive, collaborative and a contagious spirit, who works well with others.
- Entrepreneurial: you use your initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship.
- Production Savvy: you know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors.
- Time Management: you can manage your time, hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Cultural Player: you contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.