Advisor, PR & Influencer Marketing
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Sid Lee is seeking an Advisor, PR & Influencer Marketing who will report to the Account Director, PR & Influencer Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing PR & Influencer Marketing strategies and programs for B2C and B2B brands, contributing to day-to-day client servicing and tracking and reporting on results.
You will have the opportunity to support clients across retail, fashion, CPG, tech, finance and more. We are looking for a creative go-getter, confident in client relations and adaptable to a wide variety of campaigns across industries. The right candidate will have demonstrated success in media relations campaigns, and hold relationships with key US media and influencers.
- Serve as a key point of contact for Sid Lee clients, contributing to calls and day-to-day client communications
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Draft pitches, contributed articles, social media content, blog posts and other written content
- Conduct end-to-end media outreach, including building media lists and coordinating samples and assets for media placements
- Contribute to the conceptualization of creative campaign strategies that align with client goals
- Develop presentation decks for new and existing clients
- Conduct deep-dive research on behalf of clients, uncovering new areas of opportunity
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Work closely with team members across Toronto, Montreal and LA, and collaborate with other agency teams to meet client goals
- 3-4 years of PR experience in an agency setting
- Strong organizational, time-management and project management skills
- Adaptability to work with evolving client priorities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience developing and executing earned and paid media strategies
- Experience ideating and coordinating paid influencer campaigns
- Collaborative spirit, results-driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Desire to learn, grow, and gain new experiences
- Experience in event planning will be considered an asset
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.