Business Development Executive
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design, and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Our multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works globally from Europe and North America. Working side by side with progressive clients, we deploy our creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with our clients, to create work that matters, allowing our clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Sid Lee London is the group’s latest hub. With a specialist in Sport and Entertainment the objective is become London’s leading S&E agency and a creative hotbed for the Sid Lee group.
Sid Lee is looking for a confident, energetic and ambitious business development professional with a passion for sport and entertainment marketing. Reporting to the Director of Growth, and working closely with the CEO and wider agency, you will play a vital role in the growth of the agency, planning persuasive approaches and strategies that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Generate new leads and keep in regular contact with existing prospects via
- Set up meetings and present agency credentials to senior decision makers at
brands and sport organisations
- Manage all prospecting data and ensure database (Salesforce) is consistently
up to date and clean
- Understand and keep up to date with developments in the sports marketing,
sponsorship, and agency market place
- Support Director of Growth and CEO in developing a targeted long-term new
- Prepare and deliver weekly status report
- Support on the creation of RFI, RFP, credential presentations and other agency
- Support the senior management team in building relationships with key
intermediary agencies (Creativebrief, Oystercatchers)
- Work alongside Director of Growth to maximize effectiveness of PR
- Maximize networking opportunities to increase agency awareness and develop
a personal network of contacts
- Minimum one year of experience in a business development role
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable on the
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face
- Consultative sales skills with forensic attention to detail
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working
autonomously but is equally comfortable as part of a team
- Determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and
- Previous experience in database management A genuine passion for sport & entertainment
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.