Account Manager, Public Relations & Influencer Marketing
WHO WE ARE
YPR increases social awareness with authentic stories that spark curiosity and drive community engagement. Our dedicated team optimizes the exposure and reach of our clients across digital and traditional media and with influencers and stakeholders to drive growth and generate business results. We are an integral part of Sid Lee’s offering and service the clients of sister agency YPR.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, Public Relations, Client Services, the Manager, Public Relations & Influencer Marketing handles the development and implementation of comprehensive influencer and public relations strategies for multi-domain (B2B/B2C) clients in Canada, the U.S. and targeted international regions. You will be asked to support clients across CPG, finance, health, SaaS, aerospace and other business sectors. Your primary goal will be to ensure that client objectives are met, while also fostering positive relationships with clients and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic account planning and administrative tasks assisting the leadership team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify and analyze political, social, economic and cultural ecosystems and develop strategic integrated PR and influencer marketing campaigns, based on client objectives.
- Conceptualize stories, interview angles, influencer campaigns, content and event ideas exploring opportunities for media coverage.
- Create and maintain media lists with relevant contacts across all publication verticals.
- Communicate and follow up with media, bloggers and other relevant stakeholders in specialized sectors.
- Conduct research on potential influencer partners for client brands, conduct outreach, manage relationships and handle contract negotiation.
- Prepare and coordinate online and in-person events.
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to team members as needed. Set team goals and ensure that they are met, while also fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Manage campaign budgets, ensuring that campaigns are executed within budget and on schedule.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed to ensure successful outcomes.
- Provide regular reports to clients, highlighting key metrics and insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of agency experience in B2B/B2C PR and influencer marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful campaigns.
- High level of fluency in French and English (spoken and written) is essential.
- Strong client management skills, with the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously and build and maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team of specialists.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Superior writing, editing and storytelling skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop effective campaign strategies and adjust them as needed.
- Demonstrated budget management skills, with the ability to manage campaign budgets and allocate resources effectively.
- Knowledge of measurement and analysis tools, with the ability to analyze data and provide insights to clients.
- Good knowledge of media landscape, newsroom operations and influencer industry.
- Experience in the CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors is an asset.
- Bilingual French & English (International clients)
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.