Account Manager, B2B PR
WHO WE ARE
YPR increases social awareness with authentic stories that spark curiosity and drive community engagement. Our dedicated team optimizes the exposure and reach of our clients across digital and traditional media and with influencers and stakeholders to drive growth and generate business results. We are an integral part of Sid Lee’s offering and service the clients of sister agency YPR.
Sid Lee is seeking an Account Manager, B2B PR, who will report to the Group Account Director, Public Relations. In this role, you will lead the development, integration, and implementation of global B2B accounts strategies for a diverse roster of clients, with a primary focus on tech. We are seeking someone with good experience in B2B PR for tech companies, from strategy to implementation and execution. In this role, you will lead campaigns with a creative, yet strategic mindset, surrounded by a highly collaborative and determined team, and show exceptional reporting and organizational skills. The position can be based in Toronto or Montreal.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Sid Lee clients, leading calls and conversations
- Oversee influencer content creation on LinkedIn, ensuring it reflects brand guidelines, tone, image and audience
- Collaborate with the Group Account Director, Public Relations to create B2B programs and campaign-based strategies that align with client goals
- Oversee research, identification, and relationship management with media and key stakeholders that help meet brand goals and result in authentic storytelling
- Present PR strategies, briefing documents, day-to-day updates and campaign results/successes to internal teams and Sid Lee clients
- Prepare/share project reporting, analyzing performance and providing actionable recommendations to clients
- Assist with Business Development efforts - feedback, creation of proposals, participation in calls/presentations, etc.
- Support PR team as needed with research, media list building, creative ideation, etc.
- Work closely and lead relationships with external agencies, platforms, and partners
- 3-4 years of experience
- Experience strategizing and implementing B2B campaigns for tech clients
- Extremely strong organizational, time-management and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to hit key deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, to trouble-shoot and proactively seek and recommend solutions and opportunities
- Adaptability to work with evolving client priorities and budgets in order to drive measurable success
- Bilingual French & English (International clients)
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.