WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
As the clients’ main day to day contact, the Account Director fosters a strong relationship with Sid Lee’s clients (Head of Marketing / Client project leads) and leads a wide range of organizational priorities around the success of these client partnerships. The client relationships are built on trust with both the clients and the internal team. They must understand the clients’ business challenges and define their global ATL, experiential, and digital strategic direction in partnership with the Group Account Director, ECD, Head of Strategy. They must display thought leadership and an ability to lead a project seamlessly. They are responsible for the overall management of their accounts and must be able to identify opportunities within existing accounts as well as be involved in new business opportunities. The client is a major sponsor of Global Sporting properties so sports industry passion and knowledge is required.
- Overseeing an Account Manager and working very closely with the Creative team they must be able to have complete grip of a project from receiving the brief to project wrap up, post campaign analysis and reconciliation.
- Manage an average of $8-10M in business while developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Balance a multitude of projects running simultaneously and maintain a high-level understanding of status and developments across those projects.
- Support the GAD in scoping, agency fees and leading on production budgets.
- Regularly engage agency leadership team to update on progress.
- Oversee all creative development and production processes in collaboration with all disciplines.
- Ensure quality control in all phases of a project as well as client engagement and relationship.
- Experience in developing integration creative campaigns with production understanding across TV, Content, Social and Experiential;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with 6-8+ years of agency experience in a similar position;
- Experience managing Account Managers / Execs;
- Experience on a large global client portfolio / working with large clients;
- Known to be an expert in a specific field or having an in-depth knowledge and experience in account services;
- Expertise in establishing a trust-based relationship with clients;
- Business development passion and creativity;
- People person and relationship builder.
- Knowledge and passion for the sports industry
- Role is based in London;
- London office is new pillar of Sid Lee Europe growth plan;
- Role will be very hands on to start with servicing new client;
- Working with global offices in US, Canada and Paris.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.