Sr. Art Director
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Sr. Art Director will have the opportunity to work alongside one of our talented Copywriters, creating a dedicated partnership. Working under the supervision of a Creative Director, the Art Director is responsible for idea generation and artistic direction of communications projects.
- Present creative concepts and provide artistic direction.
- Work together with a copywriter, strategists and account services.
- Provide artistic direction for photography, film, animation and digital applications.
- Present creative to clients.
- Develop new 360o creative approaches.
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to come up with concepts and designs.
- Proficient in creative suite for Mac operating systems.
- Strong understanding of the creative process.
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Familiar with agency processes.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Creative vision and attention to detail that goes beyond established norms.
- World-class creative approach.
- Passionate about popular culture.
- Attuned to emerging trends.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.