Client Partnerships Manager
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Our multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, we deploy our creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with our clients, we create work that matters, allowing our clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Offering fully integrated solutions across the globe, Sid Lee is a member of kyu, a collective of top-tier global creative companies — including IDEO and SYPartners — established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia. Together, we propel our belief that creativity has the power to move the economy and society forward. Sid Lee also imagined C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation conferences in the world.
We are looking for a Manager, Client Partnerships who will support in the day-to-day running and administration of the account in order to ensure the delivery of great, effective work. The Client Partnerships Manager will be responsible for delivering against scope, budgets and timelines on projects that include branding (strategy, design, voice) and advertising (social, digital, PR, influencers, broadcast, print).
This person will partner closely with internal teams including strategy, creative and production, as well as with partner agencies and Clients.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented in all aspects of work, from managing simple administrative tasks to contributing to bigger program initiatives.
- Ensure weekly client status reports are updated accurately and distributed to clients promptly after meetings.
- Maintain constant communication and follow-through throughout the day with all team members.
- Coordinate and schedule client and internal meetings.
- Work with the creative resources manager to identify needs per project and allocate creative teams to projects
- Work with production and internal teams to traffic creative assets to media partners
- Set up new projects (request job codes, Client folders, Mavenlink)
- Manage budgets against actuals to ensure teams are within set budgets
- Have a good understanding of projects and anticipate needs of your team, clients and agency partners.
- Think ahead to possible and unanticipated outcomes to ensure successful pivots are made, where needed
Develop trusted relationships
- Earn trust with colleagues and Clients by having a mastery of the project details
- Pave the way for great creative ideas to flourish
- Support in the creative development process; be comfortable running some projects independently, where needed
- Help creative teams by providing any insight or support they need to successfully develop work throughout the entire process.
- Give clear feedback and next steps to teams.
- Manage the Client’s legal and corporate affairs requirements. Conduct initial trademark searches on tag lines, campaign lines, etc.
- Support in development and delivery of research materials, as needed.
- 2+ years in account management, preferably at a creatively driven agency working on a mid to large campaign client.
- Buttoned-up, detail-oriented, proactive.
- 360 profile with knowledge across all comms: TV, digital, social, PR activations, and
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Hybrid Work Policy: Los Angeles employees will work in our studio in Culver City two days/week and remotely remaining days.