Sr. Project Manager
**Location: This role is hybrid and/or remote, with a preference for New York/East Coast Candidates**
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Our Project Managers are responsible for the day to day program management of their client account(s). They partner with account leadership to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management to their business(es). Project Managers are efficient operators, who demonstrate strong team management abilities, as well as business and financial acumen. They are highly organized and accountable leaders, who are able to build relationships internally, with clients, vendors, and partners to collaborate with/draw on the expertise of Sid Lee’s vast resources and capabilities.
- Responsible for day-to-day project contact with day-to-day client leads, internal teams and other agency partners;
- Facilitating the management of client objectives and expectations and communicating changes/directions to internal team members;
- Developing project timelines and ensuring the team is tracking toward the right milestones;
- Operational support across the account including scheduling meetings, internal check ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items and communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure the project is following the proposed schedule;
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry and reporting;
- Supporting the mobilization and driving the integrated team towards progress, action and results by following internal processes to move the work forward;
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief;
- Providing project level inputs that inform the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship;
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements with ability to draft scopes of work;
- Awareness and responsibility to understand and communicate the client project budget and working with the Account Lead, Head of Program Management, and Resource manager to support the management of costs and deliverables as well as staffing resources;
- Identifying potential project risks to inform development of contingency plans;
- Support high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement);
- Understanding & respecting every department’s role in delivering great work & building relationships.
- 7+ years of related, client facing industry experience managing “the making” or delivery of great work
- Experience with B2B clients a plus, must have Creative Agency or In house marketing experience;
- Experience forming strong team relationships and client communications
- Demonstrated capability to drive projects on budget and on-time
- Ability to support the management of multiple workstreams and projects at the same time
- An understanding of the dynamics and workings of the agency’s process as it relates to the client’s business