Social Media Manager
LOCATION: This position is hybrid/remote, with a preference of being located in the Pacific Time Zone.
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Working within the social team, the Social Media Manager will help support our client’s global social media presence. As a genuine team player, they will be working with a team of strategists, creative directors, social media managers, community managers and account executives to produce, write, and manage social media channels across seven different regions. They are creative thinkers with great problem-solving skills and interested in creating and conceptualizing social media strategies, assets as well as engaging copies.
A multi-platform entertainment company representing a robust slate of film, TV, online, VR and interactive, and tabletop gaming content.
- Identify real-time digital and cultural trends to inform social media strategy and community building.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Develop client proposals and presentations in partnership with Creative team to answer client briefs, overseeing all copywriting, strategy and project management.
- Stay current on social platform updates impacting copywriting, community management and social media strategy.
- Manage day-to-day tactical initiatives for the clients.
- Client interaction and by delivering assets, managing expectations and socializing creative feedback with account directors and creative teams.
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential challenges for all projects and campaigns.
- Track the status of social projects and campaigns from ideation to completion, ensuring that the team is hitting milestones at every stage of the process.
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports for clients measuring social media channel and creative campaign performance.
- Extract insights identify trends and build out data driven strategies to amplify creative campaign performance to exceed client KPIs.
- Assist in growing opportunities with existing clients and creating business opportunities with new clients.
- 2-3+ years of social media management or equivalent social/digital/integrated marketing experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Experience working with clients in the entertainment and/or gaming industry is a plus.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem.
- Fluency in Google Slides. Proficiency in Google Sheets, Photoshop, and project management tools.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.