WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
At Sid Lee, the Project Manager is responsible for driving and managing projects from the kickoff through strategy, concepting, implementation, launch and post debriefs. As a Project Manager you are integral to the day-to-day running of a client account, driving operational discipline, delivering excellence and resource optimization so that the rest of the team can focus on delivering the level of craft we are known for.
You will build, share, monitor and adjust project plans and play a key role in making the decisions that move projects forward. To do so, you must have excellent analytical and leadership skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Comfortably and confidently take the lead to deliver projects within your remit successfully.
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements for your projects and build scheduling accordingly.
- Own project management/workflows and reporting for your assigned projects.
- Able to identify potential project risks, pivot quickly as project dynamics change to keep things moving efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Recognize when to escalate issues which have business implications, and how to manage these with your partners and team.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge. Work within our processes, systems and templates to stop project teams from reinventing the wheel.
- Be the central point for lessons learned, templates and best practices.
- Work in strong partnership with the Account Director and Resource Manager.
- Proactively consult with key members of your team in order to facilitate collaborative actions to drive positive outcomes.
- Ensure ongoing communication with your team.
- Effectively communicate the status of the team's projects, as well as needs and obstacles the team faces.
- Be aware of the role you play within the team dynamic.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience working at an advertising agency
- Experience with project management processes and Agile principles, experience with SCRUM methodology is an asset.
- Experience with Project Management software is an asset.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.