Sr. Project Manager
**Location: This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone**
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager who thrives on preparation, planning, and mastering the details. This Project Manager will work in partnership with Strategy, Production, and Creative teams to facilitate large-scale global projects, manage resources, and help to ensure that great creative work is executed on-time.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you are an expert collaborator, organizational maven, and take tremendous pride in attention to detail. You will be working on a global client with 47 offices in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe. This project is in the initial planning phases, so you will have the opportunity to usher massive multi-year projects through execution.
- Driving the project process from concept to launch
- Collaborating with global CEO's, CMO's, and other executives
- Working with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective plans and briefs that lead to great work
- Developing project timelines and ensuring the team is tracking toward the right milestones
- Provide operational support to the teams including scheduling meetings, internal check ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items and communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure the project is following the proposed schedule
- Owning project management/workflow tracking and reporting
- Follow up with all internal teams on a regular basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule, communicating any scheduling changes to the appropriate team members
- Identify potential project risks to inform development of contingency plans
- Minimum 8-10+ years of Project Management experience in a Creative Agency and/or Creative Studio environment
- Experience working with global client(s) preferred
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Experience working on 360 degree advertising campaigns- Social, Digital, OOH, Experiential
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple work-streams and projects
- An understanding of various design and advertising principles
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.x