**Location: Hybrid/Remote Optional, with a Preference for Candidates in Pacific Time Zone.
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
As a Strategy Director, you are a cultural maven and leader on various pieces of client business and new business pitches. You will seamlessly work with multidisciplinary teams to champion and push clients toward transformative work with meaningful results. You have a proven track record of success leading innovative strategies and translating insights into inspiring briefs and brand roadmaps. As the Strategy Director, you are well versed in holistic communications strategies, including but not limited to traditional and digital advertising, web, mobile, social media, retail, events and experiential marketing.
- Mentor and lead a versatile team of Analysts and Strategists for Sid Lee U.S.
- Work alongside cross-functional leaders to develop strategic vision and briefs that provide critical intel for clients
- Proactively identify new business opportunities across industry sectors and media that align with the agency’s business strategy
- Provide strategic brand thought leadership and expertise to expand existing business relationships
- Lead strategic discussions in Client meetings as well as internal presentations and brain storm sessions.
- Develop solid partnerships internally and with Clients with superior professionalism
- Encourage collaboration, openness of opinion and constant curiosity
- Guide a unique body of work that spans significant ATL, Branded Content, Digital, Social, Retail, Experiential, Product, etc.
- Education: Degree in related discipline (preferably in Business, Communication, Marketing or Media Studies/Advertising program)
- Leadership: Experienced leader who can organize, motivate and improve the strategic thinking and output of those around you. You have at least 6+ years experience
- Business savvy: You understand Clients’ business needs as well as the inner-workings of an agency environment
- Strategic Vision: You are curious about what makes people tick as well as how Clients' businesses operate, how ideas spread and influence others, how brands are built, etc.
- Innovative: You have proven success in developing and leading new approaches to driving attitudinal, behavioral, and cultural change in client business. You develop and encourage simple, yet smart solutions to complex challenges so the team can understand the issues and then determine the right strategic solutions
- Entrepreneurial and invested. You thrive in smaller environments that require wearing multiple hats and love building things from the ground up. You are an experienced leader that can not only see the big picture and know how to run a business but also loves rolling up their sleeves and diving into the trenches with the team.
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.