WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
**Please note our agency titling is unique. This role is posted as an Account Supervisor; however, internally we refer to that as Sr. Client Partnerships Manager.**
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Client Partnerships to work on an exciting, iconic spirits brand. Reporting to the Account Director, Client Partnerships the Sr. Manager, Client Partnerships is responsible for managing projects, timelines, resources and budgets internally and externally. This person will be able to recognize and seize business opportunities, juggle priorities, navigate complex and time sensitive projects and develop strong relationships with both their clients as well as their collaborators (social, strategy, creation, production). They will have a good understanding of the operational costs and have a passion for creation. With a good grasp of the various lines of work throughout the agency, this person will also take part in strategic planning in collaboration with their director.
- Develop and maintain a trusting relationship with the client
- Identify the resources required for projects
- Write briefs and strategic considerations
- Coordinate between the creative, social, and production teams dedicated to the project
- Apply project development processes
- Follow up on production and cross-departmental processes
- Develop and follow up on budgets, provisions, and timelines
- Evaluate and solve problems that could arise
- Follow up with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4+ years of agency Accounts experience
- Experience working on integrated campaigns- Social, Digital, OOH, Strategy, and PR Activations
- Knowledge of and/or an interest in entertainment brand vertical (preferred, not required)
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.