Creative Director, Copy
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The CD, Copy is in charge of concepting and overseeing writing for large client projects. You have a strong digital and social understanding, and in conjunction with your CD, AD, you'll deliver projects with unconventional ideas and ensure the highest quality of output.
- Lead the ideation and creation of copy according across various mediums: film, print, digital and social
- Oversee a team of creatives, while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Create structured work that clearly articulates a campaign-able idea
- Collaborate with client/strategy/account services to translate needs into creative work
- Process information supplied by client/strategy/account services and translate into effective creative work
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client
- 10+ years of agency experience and creation of innovative work for brands
- Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work
- Ideally you have created world-class campaigns that achieved recognition and/or won multiple awards
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills and can organize, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you