WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Strategist is the day-to-day lead on strategy for specific and/or multiple pieces of business. This person works with a multidisciplinary internal team and other strategists to craft innovative, timely and culturally relevant strategy that inspires breakthrough and effective creative work. A proven track record of working collaboratively with creative teams and clients. Accountable and motivated by a variety of problems to tackle with insights and solutions. In addition, great storytelling, workshop and communication skills, an analytical mind and passion for data and research are needed for this role.
- Owns, presents, defends a prejudicial POV.
- Creates collaborative moments (brainstorming, workshops, jams), for stakeholders to align on strategic solutions, plans, and creative ideas.
- Crafts strategic solutions, plans, and inspiring briefs we all admire.
- Creates harmony amongst the many.
- Applies relevant combination of business, CX, brand strategy to drive value.
- Identifies and maps key touch points and leverage points where brands and people should connect.
- Conducts primary qualitative research and drives research design and insight development.
- Capable of drafting project design and methodology for business, brand and experience engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably business, marketing, communication or cultural studies).
- 5 years+ experience in strategy (agency, innovation, design, consulting).
- Portfolio with varied outputs.
- Research proficient and strong storytelling, workshop and presentation skills a must.
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of advertising, interactive design, environmental design and product design, digital and CRM.
Fière de souscrire au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, Sid Lee s’engage à créer un milieu de travail reflétant la diversité. Tous les candidates et candidats qualifiés sont pris en considération, sans égard à leur citoyenneté, ethnicité, race, couleur, religion, genre, identité ou expression de genre, orientation sexuelle, handicap, âge ou statut de vétéran.
Nous encourageons les femmes, les Autochtones, les personnes handicapées et les membres de minorités visibles à postuler nos emplois.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.