Senior Creative Team
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The creative team is made up of two dedicated partners whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of an art director and a copywriter. The art director is responsible for the design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive projects. The copywriter is in charge of design and copywriting for the same projects. Together, these team members carry out projects assigned to them and ensure the quality of the final product.
*Please note, this is for 2 separate positions. Consideration will only be given to those applying as a team, both an Art Director and a Copywriter*
- Design advertising projects and provide artistic direction and copywriting;
- Work together with strategists and the account management team;
- Provide artistic direction for photography, film, animation and digital applications;
- Write copy for advertising, interactive and design projects as well as for the business in general;
- Present creations to clients;
- Develop new, 360 creative approaches;
- Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s product.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to come up with concepts and designs;
- Proficient in creative suite for Mac operating systems;
- Strong understanding of the creative process across various media;
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines;
- Fluent in English, oral and written;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Creative vision and attention to detail that goes beyond established norms;
- World-class creative approach;
- Passionate about popular culture;
- Attuned to emerging trends;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (an asset);
- Familiar with agency processes (an asset).