Project Manager, Digital Kitchen
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
ABOUT DIGITAL KITCHEN
Digital Kitchen, a member of the Sid Lee creative community, is a creative experience company that brings Emmy-winning storytelling and design to captivate audiences.
From crafting iconic titles sequences, transforming spaces into an interactive canvas, to developing imaginative experiences for brands such as Warner Bros., Netflix, HBO, Facebook, and Amazon.
Digital Kitchen creates worlds beyond belief.
We are looking for a Project Manager who thrives on obsessive preparation, planning, and mastering the details. The Project Manager will work in partnership with the Producers and creative team (Creative Directors, Art Directors, Technologists) to coordinate projects, source and manage resources, and help to ensure that great creative work gets out of the door on time.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from small to large, across a whole host of mediums – motion graphics animation, 2D and 3D design and animation, illustration, real-time and generative art, and VR/AR/MR/XR.
For these projects, the Project Manager is someone that is an organizational maven, takes tremendous pride in the attention to details, and is an all-round good collaborator.
- Playing an active role in the project process from concept to launch
- Working with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective plans and briefs that lead to great work
- Developing project timelines and ensuring the team is tracking toward the right milestones
- Provide operational support to the teams including scheduling meetings, internal check ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items and communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure the project is following the proposed schedule
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
- Follow up with the creative team on a regular basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule, communicating any scheduling changes to the appropriate team members
- Research and source new and up and coming creative design and animation talent
- Identify potential project risks to inform development of contingency plans
- Collaborate closely in a team environment throughout the process and problem solve.
- Help make great work.
- Have 2-4 years of related, client facing industry experience managing “the making” or delivery of great work in a Creative Agency/Creative Studio environment
- Have strong project management skills
- Are a team player that'll fit into our ideas-driven, collaborative team
- Have excellent time-management and communication skills
- Have experience working on motion design, animation, and experience design projects
- Have the ability to support the management of multiple workstreams and projects at the same time
- Have an understanding of various design and animation pipelines
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life; 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short & Long Term Disability & Pet Insurance.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO and Sick Leave, 4 Summer Fridays or Mondays (your choice), and all the holiday time off you would expect including your birthday and a winter break!
- Wellness Spend- $125 monthly to use for what helps you feel your best– gym memberships, yoga, financial advisors, educational classes or even a life coach!
- Flexible Work Policy: We offer the flexibility for you to work where you work best: in-office, remote, or a hybrid of the two.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.