Senior Designer, Social
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Sid Lee is looking for a Senior Designer who can strategically and creatively design content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, creating content for top tier clients in the entertainment and social industry. This individual must have a trending eye for typography and composition and understand how to reach social audiences effectively.
- See the bigger picture across all available assets, crafting together sequences to deliver best in class social video content.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Social Managers and Art Directors on a variety of projects.
- Help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
- Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Have a passion for making ground-breaking digital work in a fast-paced social agency
- Excellent sense of color theory, typography, composition, retouching and building
- Knowledge in all the main social platforms and their respective specs
- Excellent design sense, including composition, color and typography
- Experienced with kinetic typography
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Detail-oriented, organized workflow and deadline-focused
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as an individual
- Positive attitude and outstanding creative approach to problem solving
- Experience with Cinema 4D a plus