WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The ACD, Art is responsible for the design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive projects. With a copywriting partner and strong digital and social media expertise, the team carries out projects using an unconventional approach, while ensuring the impeccable quality of the final product.
- Develop creative concepts and provide artistic direction
- Direct work that is aligned with brands for film, print, digital and social.
- Carry out projects using an unconventional approach, while ensuring the impeccable quality of the final product.
- Stay up to date with new innovations and industry trends.
- Lead teams and ensure strong and non-traditional creative output, while reporting to the creative director or executive creative director.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Process information supplied by the client/strategy/account services and translate it into effective creative work.
- Proof creative work to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Present work and develop client relationships based on value and respect.
- Help the agency develop a strong and positive relationship with the creative community to help recruit top talent.
- Present work directly to clients.
- Lead at least one account.
- 6-10 years of agency experience
- Strong portfolio: You demonstrate originality, innovation and multi-disciplinary thinking in your work.
- International recognition: You have created a world-class campaign that achieved international fame or won multiple international awards.
- Leadership skills: You demonstrate strong leadership skills and can organize, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you.
- Ability to think creatively and take an unconventional approach: You go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with innovative campaignable ideas that work across all media.
- Versatility: You are a strong art director with a design pedigree and can work in film, print, web and social.
- Team spirit: You are positive and collaborative person who inspires works well with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You take the initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push the creative work forward and develop the client relationship.
- Production savvy: You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with photographers, directors and vendors.
- Time management skills: You can manage your time, hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Commitment to agency culture: You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.