Project Manager, Brand & Design
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Project Manager, Brand and Design is part of the team responsible for the day-to-day management of projects across our Brand and Design business. They will report directly to the Sr. Project manager and partner across internal resources to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management to their business(es). Project Managers are efficient operators, who demonstrate strong team management abilities, as well as business and financial acumen. They are highly organized and accountable leaders, who are able to build relationships internally, with clients, vendors, and partners to collaborate with/draw on the expertise of Sid Lee’s vast resources and capabilities. This position is based out of our New York office, but we are open to candidates from LA and Seattle.
- Part of the team responsible for day-to-day project contact with day-to-day internal teams, clients and other agency partners
- Facilitating the business objectives and expectations and communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Developing project timelines and ensuring the team is tracking toward the right milestones
- Operational support across the account including scheduling meetings, internal check ins, drafting and posting meeting notes, developing lists of action items and communicating assignments, deadlines and needs to ensure the project is following the proposed schedule
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
- Supporting the mobilization and driving the integrated team towards progress, action and results by following internal processes to move the work forward
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief
- Providing project level inputs that inform the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements with ability to inform and draft scopes of work
- Awareness and responsibility to understand and support in managing the client project budget, working with the Client partners / Sr. Project managers and Resource manager to help the management of costs and deliverables as well as staffing resources
- Identify potential project risks to inform development of contingency plans
- Support high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Understanding & respecting every department’s role in delivering great work & building relationships.
- University degree in communications or other related field
- 2-4 years of related, client facing industry experience managing “the making” or delivery of great work in a Creative Agency
- Ideally, several different account experiences delivering programs in at least 3 different capabilities (B2C, B2B, retail, CPG, digital, social media, tech, etc.)
- Experience in working on strategic brand design and print production projects
- Experience with Mavenlink, an asset
- Experience forming strong team relationships and client communications
- Ability to support the management of multiple workstreams and projects at the same time
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.