Senior Recruiter, Creative & Design
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
In collaboration with the executive team, managers, and talent partners, the Senior Recruiter, Creative & Design is responsible for full-cycle recruiting, from assessing needs to hiring candidates for our creative teams. Using their business instincts, they understand the company’s strategic priorities and needs, and can adapt their recruitment strategy accordingly. Thanks to their people skills, the Senior Recruiter, Creative & Design is also be able to develop strong relationships both internally as well as with job candidates.
- Collaborate with leaders at Sid Lee and HR business partners to ensure an excellent understanding of the business strategy.
- Take an active part in the recruitment process, from research to negotiations to hiring, using an approach that focuses on the candidate.
- Apply the recruitment strategy for critical roles to a variety of groups and markets.
- Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact with them for future opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders (clients, HR, etc.) to keep them updated on how the market is trending and on the state of ongoing recruitment activities.
- Manage projects related to recruiting.
- Suggest new strategies to maintain a competitive advantage by increasing the quantity and quality of applications in order to address the company’s current and future needs.
- Establish relevant partnerships with schools, student associations and committees to boost Sid Lee’s brand image and establish a pool of local and international talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related field, or experience in a relevant field.
- At least five to seven years of experience in recruiting in a creative industry.
- Proven ability to develop creative recruitment strategies for mandates/projects that require very specific types of candidates.
- Excellent negotiation skills with associates, candidates, and internal clients alike.
- Knowledge of Workday is an asset.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in written.
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.