WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Project Manager will work closely with our Transformation and Design teams to plan and oversee the successful delivery of client projects while orchestrating practice activities and programs. As a Project Manager, you are an integral part of the day-to-day running of the business, partnering with the Practice and Business Leads to drive operational discipline, delivery excellence, and resource optimization. On select client engagements, you will be responsible for managing projects from kickoff to strategy, concepting and implementation to launch and post-debriefs. You will manage the vision of the project with your team and play a key role in making decisions that help to advance the project effectively. To do so, you need excellent analytical and leadership skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Coordinate and manage the successful delivery of projects under your responsibility.
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements and build timing plans accordingly.
- Own project management/workflows and reporting for your assigned projects and the practice.
- Identify potential project risks and pivot quickly as project dynamics change to keep things moving efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Recognize when to escalate issues that have business implications, and how to manage these with your partners and team.
- Ensure that key project outcomes are delivered on time and up to the quality that is expected of the team and by the client.
- Proactively consult with key members of your team in order to facilitate collaborative actions to drive positive outcomes.
- Ensure ongoing communication with your team.
- Effectively communicate the status of the team's projects, as well as needs and obstacles the team faces.
- Be aware of the role you play within the team dynamic.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the professional services industry is an asset.
- Experience with project management processes and agile principles; experience with SCRUM methodology is an asset.
- Experience with Mavenlink or any other project management software is an asset.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.