Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, USA
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
In collaboration with the executive team, managers, and talent partners, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full-cycle recruiting, from assessing needs to hiring candidates in the US. Using their business instincts, they understand the company’s strategic priorities and needs, and can adapt their recruitment strategy accordingly. Thanks to their people skills, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is also be able to develop strong relationships both internally as well as with job candidates.
- Collaborate with leaders at Sid Lee and HR business partners to ensure an excellent understanding of the business strategy.
- Take an active part in the recruitment process, from research to negotiations to hiring, using an approach that focuses on the candidate.
- Apply the recruitment strategy for critical roles to a variety of groups and markets.
- Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact with them for future opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders (clients, HR, etc.) to keep them updated on how the market is trending and on the state of ongoing recruitment activities.
- Manage projects related to recruiting.
- Suggest new strategies to maintain a competitive advantage by increasing the quantity and quality of applications in order to address the company’s current and future needs.
- Establish relevant partnerships with schools, student associations and committees to boost Sid Lee’s brand image and establish a pool of local and international talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related field, or experience in a relevant field.
- At least five years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a creative industry.
- Proven ability to develop creative recruitment strategies for mandates/projects that require very specific types of candidates.
- Excellent negotiation skills with associates, candidates, and internal clients alike.
- Knowledge of Workday is an asset.