Business Development Coordinator
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
The Growth Coordinator is responsible for supporting SID LEE US Growth team. This person will work closely with the Head of Growth and Growth Directors in NYC, Seattle and Los Angeles in providing assistance throughout the entire business development process as well as any administrative tasks associated with such initiatives.
The Growth Coordinator must be self-directed, able to multitask and prioritize. Excellent organizational and project management skills are a must as the support of in-house new business systems and intellectual property will be the main responsibility of this person. The ability to communicate essential information in an organized, logical way is also integral to the role. This person must be able to handle a variety of work, both in type and in quantity, and be able to deal with people at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct research/market analysis needed to support Sid Lee's pipeline development and new business opportunities
- Responsible for handling meeting logistics including scheduling meetings, gather meeting materials, secure meeting location, gather attendee profiles, etc.
- Assist in content development for proposals and presentations
- Track new business activities and reporting via Salesforce
- Project manage tasks and activities given by managers/supervisors
- Create, maintain, and distribute procedures, process tools and templates
- B.A. degree, 1-2 year(s) experience (preferably in creative or marketing agency)
- Excellent research and writing skills and strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office, G Suite, Keynote
- Very strong knowledge of the internet, browsers, search engines, research tools
- Demonstrate poise, diplomacy, ambition, and humility
- Be proactive, eager and have a professional demeanor
Sid Lee is strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all experiences and perspectives bring value to our clients. Sid Lee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.