Senior English Copywriter - Global Pool of Candidates
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Sid Lee is creating a pool of candidates for the position of Senior English Copywriter to work in collaboration with our different offices. The position can be based out of Montreal, Toronto or Los Angeles. Working independently or with an art director, the copywriter finds creative solutions to the client’s needs and brings Sid Lee’s various creative products to life through their writing. From web banners to writing TV scripts, not to mention radio and social media, their creative communications must be able to reach a varied audience. They have cultivated their intellectual curiosity and are able to write for multiple platforms and formats.
- Write copy for advertising, interactive and design projects, and for the company in general;
- Work together with creative teams, as well as strategists and account services;
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in brand/anthem, an asset;
- Understanding of the creative process;
- Knowledge of production processes in related disciplines (TV, radio, web and print);
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, French will be considered an asset.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.