Creative Team (Copywriter and Art Director) - Global Pool of Candidates
WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Sid Lee is creating a pool of candidates for the Creative Team position, to work in collaboration with our different offices. The position can be based out of Montreal, Toronto or Los Angeles. The creative team is made up of two dedicated partners whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of an art director and a copywriter. The art director is responsible for the design and artistic direction of advertising and interactive projects. The copywriter is in charge of design and copywriting for the same projects. Together, these team members carry out projects assigned to them and ensure the quality of the final product.
*Please note, this is for 2 separate positions. Consideration will only be given to those applying as a team, both an Art Director and a Copywriter*
- Design advertising projects and provide artistic direction and copywriting
- Work in synergy with strategists and the account management team
- Provide photo direction
- Present creations to clients
- Develop new, 360 creative approaches
- Write copy for advertising, interactive and design projects as well as for the business in general
- Through a creative approach, contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s products
- Degree in a related field
- 5-6 years of agency experience working with global style brands and campaigns
- Good knowledge of drinks and entertainment industry
- Familiar with creative tools for Mac OS
- Strong understanding of the creative process
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in TV, Radio, OOH, Web & Print
- Fluent in English, oral and written, French will be considered an asset.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.