WHO WE ARE
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Working under the supervision of a Creative Director, the Art Director is responsible for idea generation and artistic direction of communications projects.
- Present creative concepts and provide artistic direction;
- Work together with a copywriter, strategists and account services;
- Provide artistic direction for photography, film, animation and digital applications;
- Present creative to clients;
- Develop new 360o creative approaches;
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- 5-6 years of experience in an agency;
- Ability to come up with concepts and designs;
- Proficient in creative suite for Mac operating systems;
- Strong understanding of the creative process;
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines;
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.