Associate Creative Director, Design
WHO WE ARE
The Associate Creative Director, Design is responsible for delivering against a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. Working under the guidance of the Creative Director, they must demonstrate excellent attention to detail in design and craft, while helping junior designers reach their fullest potential. The ACD, design will execute across a range of projects including branding & identity, packaging, POS, print, digital and OOH, and work closely with creative teams to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points. The ACD, design will oversee the day-to-day running of various design mandates and participate in new business pitches when required.
- Lead and work with creative teams;
- Work together with strategists and account services;
- Brief creative teams on mandate requirements in a simplified manner;
- Keep abreast of current trends and technological developments and identify ways to apply them into your work;
- Ensure that projects are innovative, world-class and respond to client expectations;
- Manage multiple projects from brief to execution in a fast-paced environment to ensure all deliverables are met;
- Provide guidance to the creative team relative to the team’s knowledge and understanding of the client’s business needs and situations;
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
- Present creative to client;
- Reinforce Sid Lee’s values within creative team
- Inspire creative team;
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline;
- 10 years of experience in an agency;
- Robust and well-rounded portfolio that demonstrates a range of design concepts that include branding/identity, digital, communication design and physical space.
- Strong understanding of the creative process;
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines;
- English, oral and written.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.