WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
The senior designer is responsible for delivering against a wide range of design mandates in a multidisciplinary environment. Working under the guidance of the Creative Director, they must demonstrate excellent attention to detail in design and craft, while helping junior designers reach their fullest potential. The senior designer will execute across a range of projects including branding & identity, packaging, POS, print, digital and OOH, and work closely with copywriters and art directors to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points. On occasion, they will collaborate with architects, industrial designers and UX designers to apply concepts across non-traditional media. The senior designer will oversee the day-to-day running of various design mandates and participate in new business pitches when required.
- You are a passionate, seasoned designer with a reputation for constantly raising the bar with unexpected, memorable, transformational design.
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking and craft and are able to translate a big idea across multiple channels.
- Your portfolio is robust and well-rounded and demonstrates a range of design concepts that include branding/identity, digital, communication design and physical space.
- You keep abreast of current trends and technological developments and identify ways to apply them into your work.
- Because of your extensive experience, you’re a pro in any environment – be it in the office, on set, or in the boardroom - and can prioritize a high volume of work, while giving each project the attention it deserves.
- You’re hungry to do award-winning creative and may already have some metal on your shelf.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have education in a related field and around 6-8 years of agency experience.