Who are we? We are creative brand builders for the modern age. Sid Lee is a multidisciplinary creative team of 600 professionals working globally for top-tier clients from our Montreal, Paris, Toronto and Los Angeles ateliers.
What do we believe? We believe that organizations, individuals, and even societies depend, now, more than ever on creativity to flourish. Creativity in our view is a by-product of the diversity that emerges by eliminating boundaries between disciplines and cultures; business and art. In our view, companies that recognize this and come to appreciate and master creativity will outperform those that master operations and innovation. Our mission as artisans and professionals is to help companies recognize and unleash the commercial power of creativity.
What do we do? Sid Lee conceives brand experiences (products, services and spaces) and communicates them through branding, advertising, interactive and experiential marketing. We call this integrated multidisciplinary approach “commercial creativity.”
Our new Senior Strategist will have for main mission to pilot the design of our creative strategies. He/she will accompany our customers by defining their objectives, strategies and the ways to increase their sales. He/she will also be involved in the bizdev and the participations to pitchs.
- Lead research exercises, especially with analysts
- Request and coordinate research projects, as needed
- Identify fundamental human, brand and category truths, and solve problems
- Propose strategic solutions that will catalyze or create business opportunities
- Establish concrete solutions pertaining to product, service, distribution channel and communication
- Keep a watchful eye on media deployment that includes the digital ecosystem
- Act as a springboard for creative teams
- Establish delivery criteria and standards
- Interact with clients and professionals from Sid Lee
- Present results of work to multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in English and French, oral and written
- A master’s degree in a related field (preferably business, marketing, communication or cultural studies)
- A minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- Familiar with traditional and digital media
- Knowledge of the latest technology and media trends
- Ability to follow the evolution of the market
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of advertising, interactive design, environmental design and product design, digital and CRM.
- Research proficient and strong presentation skills a must
- Great speaker