International Project Manager
Who are we? We are creative brand builders for the modern age. Sid Lee is a multidisciplinary creative team of 600 professionals working globally for top-tier clients from our Montreal, Paris, Toronto and Los Angeles ateliers.
What do we believe? We believe that organizations, individuals, and even societies depend, now, more than ever on creativity to flourish. Creativity in our view is a by-product of the diversity that emerges by eliminating boundaries between disciplines and cultures; business and art. In our view, companies that recognize this and come to appreciate and master creativity will outperform those that master operations and innovation. Our mission as artisans and professionals is to help companies recognize and unleash the commercial power of creativity.
What do we do? Sid Lee conceives brand experiences (products, services and spaces) and communicates them through branding, advertising, interactive and experiential marketing. We call this integrated multidisciplinary approach “commercial creativity.”
Sid Lee Paris is looking for a Bilingual Project Manager / Account Manager to join the growing team on an international automotive account. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, driven and committed to running a large international client. You need to be confident in communicating in English and French (Arabic or Japanese is a plus but not a mandatory).
- Work hand in hand with the International Account Director to understand, analyze, and closely manage the day-to-day projects of your client.
- Efficiently communicate your client’s needs and requirements to the creative and strategy teams – be the project gatekeeper.
- Control the quality of the content produced and ensure that it meets clients’ requirements and the agency’s standards
- Guide and positively influence projects, teams, and clients by providing them with direction and vision
- Control global account budget and optimize ROI
- Evaluate and control production costs and timelines with the help of your team
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate, change the course of things, challenge the status quo, and push the limits with the projects you lead
- Manage and optimize 360˚ multidisciplinary projects by identifying the right players at the right moment
- Plan projects and revenues
- Supervise clients’ profitability
- Manage conflicts, provoke discussions, and make difficult decisions
- Coach team members, establish each person’s role, and delegate tasks to the right people
- Leadership, organisation, and delegation skills
- Resistance to stress
- Analytical spirit and result focused
- 360° vision of marketing communications
- Excellent understanding of business and marketing challenges, and knowing how to prioritize and communicate them
- Ability to intervene at strategic moments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients and act as an expert for all their account service needs
- Global vision of the accounts under your supervision
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience in a similar position
- Experience with an account involving film production
- Previous experience working on an international account is a plus